THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1549019 on Jun 28, 2012

We tried quite a few different products but none brought my husband's level up. His levels always stayed low. With this product, his vitamin D3 level is 132! This is the ONLY thing that worked for him. Hallelujah!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3100938 on Jun 24, 2011

I know it works - I have had my blood tested both before and after. Also someone told me another product upset their stomach but this one never will. It is just a microscopic sublingual that dissolves in no time - easy-peasy!

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1245181 on Mar 10, 2013

I switched to Superior Source because I wanted the mirolingual formula. After taking Superior Source 5K IU Vit D3 for a while, blood test showed that my vit D level is remaining stable at a good high level.

The tablets poorly hold together

Posted by 4771196501841825363 on May 09, 2013

Just received two packs of these and I have to say I am a little disappointed. The tablets poorly hold together and have a tendency to turn into dust. I also fail to understand how a fat soluble vitamin can go directly into the bloodstream and be absorbed without any dietary fat. .

Microlingual vitamin d3

Posted by Reviewer2408320 on Apr 17, 2011

This product is what all vitamins and herbs should be.I like fact that it dissovles instantly and goes right into your blood stream.

So easy to take !

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

I have always used softgels but these are so much better !! Just a real small tablet disolving instantly. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Sep 14, 2013

Love these microlinguals, so easy to take a high dose of D3. I also take the methyl B12 microlingual.

seems to help with sleep....

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Sep 04, 2014

if taken at night.

I trust this D3

Posted by DesertLiving on Dec 26, 2014

I have had very low d3 levels and have had cancer in past years. This is the only d3 I take daily, along with K2 by life Extension. Superior Source works and my D3 levels have gone from 20 to 65-68 on quarterly bloodwork tests. It takes a couple months if you are depleted, but I even have less body aches and feel better knowing my d3 lvls are in normal range now.

good company

Posted by Reviewer2660288 on Sep 30, 2011

for those that cannot utilize fats, this is the only form of D3 that will break down and be used by the body.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »