July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Chocolate, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

€10.27
€11.87
Savings of: €1.60 (14% Off)

Nice Chocolate Henna!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 10, 2013

Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. The formula is enriched with organic extracts and nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. The unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair. Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. It is also guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application! It is also safe for damaged and chemically treated and color treated hair. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer3347351 on Jun 19, 2008

I am a dark brunette with a LOT of gray constantly popping through, so i use this produdt once a week to keep the gray hidden and it conditions my hair beautifully at the same time. If I were using a traditional hair dye, my hair would be fried, I'd be loaded w/ toxic chemicals, not to mention the damage to the environment. The formula works perfectly (no dripping), plus the cost is also very reasonable. I couldn't live without this product!

Surya Henna

Posted by Reviewer2968079 on Jul 20, 2010

I loved this hair color, it would have been too red if I didn't mix it with a bit of dark brown. The company doesn't seem to make a medium brown so it's best to buy their light brown and dark brown and mix them. very nice color....will never go back to chemicals.

This one's a keeper!

Posted by Reviewer3169076 on May 18, 2009

I had decided to give up coloring my hair for good, since I couldn't find a product without lots of harmful chemicals. But when my husband subtly suggested that I should do something about my grays, I decided to search for something natural to color it with. I had used henna powder in the past with good results, but the process was extremely messy! While the gloppy green mixture was on my head it looked like Big Bird had flown over my head and had an accident. It was hard to rinse out too. Totally different with Surya Henna-as easy as cream haircolor, no bad smell, and left my hair amazingly soft and shiny. Will definitely keep using this and recommend it to anyone who colors their hair.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2313644 on Feb 02, 2010

I love this stuff. No harsh smells, covers evenly (trying to cover the gray...30 is too young to go gray!)and the chocolate color henna cream turns the gray hairs a dark auburn color. I use 1x per month, and squeak by with 2 treatments from one bottle. Would highly recommend it. A good, thrifty non-chemical-laden product.