Seaweed Bath Co., Wildly Natural Seaweed Foot Butter, 2 oz (57 g)

€7.58
€7.59
Savings of: €0.01 (0% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Softens my heels without a mess

Posted by organic on Aug 03, 2012

I love schlapping this on my heels and putting on socks to cover them every night before I go to sleep and waking up to really soft feet! The design is so wonderful - prevents my hands from getting oily smearing moisturizer on my feet. And the smell is a smoky buttery smell which is rather nice. A really awesome product I wouldn't mind repurchasing.

Rich and moisiturising

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Feb 17, 2013

I have slightly cracked heels. Just started using for a few weeks and can see some improvements. To improve the results, I scrub my feet using a pumice stone in the shower and use this afterwards. I realise I need to use this every day consistently or the cracks start to appear again. Having said this, i like the packaging as it's convenient with the roll on and it feels very rich. I will give 3 stars for now and update later on.

Soothing skin and softening heels

Posted by 4634674652158376456 on Aug 17, 2013

I like his product. It is easy and nice t use, it softens heels skin from the first use and soothes skin on the feet. To make it more effective ou'll need to use the stone to scrub your heels first.

Ingenious

Posted by DeanaS on Nov 08, 2012

So nice to apply without having to touch either it or my feet. It's so awkward anyway to reach the bottom of my feet. I keep this by my bed and apply just before sleep. I thought about getting those aloe infused socks but doesn't seem like I'll need them while using this. Moisturizing, healing.

A nice product that works well.

Posted by 4920839906792723020 on Jan 20, 2014

It goes on smoothly and leaves my feet feeling nice and soft. I also use it on my knees and elbows for some heavy duty moisturizing. It doesn't have the greatest smell, but it isn't horrible and goes away quickly.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »