10% Off Orders Over $40!

Thorne Research, Berbercap, 60 Veggie Caps

€18.68
€18.68
Savings of: €0.00 (0% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Yeast/Fungal Buster

Posted by Reviewer2884447 on Oct 30, 2009

I was getting terrible yeast and thrush secondary to needed long term antibiotic treatment. This was recommended by my MD to treat yeast/fungal problems while I need to take these medications. It seems to do the trick. Still taking the antibiotics, but no more yeast since I've been taking it.

Works very well for small intestinal bacteria overgrowth

Posted by Reviewer1227382 on Jan 09, 2012

I used it for SIBO for a couple of months together with Olive Leaf and a probiotic. Berberine is definitely the strongest 'killer' and works really fast. For women: I also noticed that it had an impact on my cycle so if you consider taking it (for whatever reason) keep it in mind. Belgium

Diabetic Relief

Posted by Reviewer2390436 on Aug 15, 2011

Drops blood sugar better than prescriptions do or other natual things. Great with Beneformine, R-LA & D3

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1499449 on Nov 30, 2011

A doctor recommended this for my lymes. I read awhile ago at Thorne's site that it is contradicted when taking with grapefruitseed extract. I find it very helpful for many health issues. We are also using it for a frozen shoulder issue along with oreganol and it seems to be helping.

COLD SORES

Posted by Reviewer1019640 on Jul 26, 2012

At the onset of a Cold Sore attack I took Two Thorne Berbercaps along with Two Ecological Formulas 600 MG Monolaurin caps and Two Natures Way Olive Leaf Standardize Extract caps. I have never had a Cold Sore go away so quickly. The swelling was gone almost entirley within 24 hrs, at 48 hrs it was scabbed over and at around 72 hous was barley noticable. During the Cold Sore attack I was taking the forementioned combination every 4 to 6 hours until the swelling was gone. Then backed the dosage down to One Berber Cap, Two Ecological Formulas Monolaurin 600 MG caps and One Natures Way Olive Leaf Standardized Extract cap as a maintenance dosage twice a day. This combo has kept the outbreaks at a very low minimum over time. Trust me, I have tried many combinations of a lot of Herbs and Supplements to combat Cold Sores and this combo proved to be the most effective. I tried Olive Leaf Extract by itself, Monolaurin by itself, even Lysine but the kicker, I beleive, is Thornes Berbercap. I felt the need to try and get the word out on this Combo because it really worked wonders for me at least. Thorne Berbercap is worth every penny. Thanks iHerb for the Fast Safe Shipping.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »