TPCS, Iosol Formula II, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

€9.75
€12.18
Savings of: €2.44 (20% Off)
Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Jodintarpeeseen

Posted by Kilppari on Oct 27, 2012

Tutustuttuani jodista kertoviin teksteihin, tulin siihen tulokseen, ettá enemmánkin jodia voisi saada. Esim. 500mcg (mikrogrammaa, ei siis milligrammaa!) páivássá on turvallinen annos. Japanilaiset saavat jodia jopa milligrammoja páivássá. Támá oli lugolin jodia edullisempi vaihtoehto, ja jodia saa 1,8mg jokaisesta tipasta (sekoitetaan veteen). Koska se on hieman enemmán kuin tarvitsen, mittaan 1 dl vettá, sekoitan tipan siihen ja mittaan siitá sopivan máárán. Náin ollen 10ml:ssa on 0,180mg eli 180 mcg jodia. Olisin antanut tuotteelle muuten neljá táhteá, mutta yksi táhti tippuu siitá;, ettá annosta joutuu hieman sáátámáán, mutta se on enemmánkin ainemuodon vika, ei nimenomaisesti támán tuotteen!

Pros and Cons

Posted by Reviewer1752572 on Apr 04, 2008

The Pros are that with the recommended dosage it will give you a nice boost of energy. The Cons are the recommended dosage is four times higher than what the FDA and many studies considers to be safe, and causes nausea and diarrhea in many cases, this is common with Iodine overdoses. Overall the product is decent when dosages are a proper amount but their are better and safer alternatives out there.

Only small improvement

Posted by Reviewer2526222 on Feb 03, 2008

I've been taking Iosol for a few weeks now, and have noticed a marginal improvement in my mental clarity and energy level. Perhaps it will take more time to see marked changes, but for now I will continue taking the Iosol until I use the bottle up. If things remain the way they are, then this product will not have been useful for me.

Could use more info

Posted by Reviewer3103877 on Mar 07, 2011

When I purchased the Losol bottle, I knew I was taking a chance, since there was no information regarding the amount of Iodine included. The only hint given was that it was "Iodine in its highest potency." Upon receipt, discovered that each drop included only 1830mcg... much less than other solutions. Only means that I'll be going through this 1oz bottle much quicker than I anticipated.

Iodine seems like a good idea

Posted by Reviewer2085750 on Jul 25, 2010

For the past few years I have been coping with low glandular funciton (adrenal, pituitary and thyroid). I had encoutered information recommending iodine, though I was a little afraid. I met a Vit D expert on YouTube, the one who recommended iHerb, who mentioned iodine again. After carefully reviewing the information online and checking out the price, I bought and started using this as well as fish oil, chromium picolinate and Mental Edge. I have felt a little more energy, capacity to cope with stress and emotional balance. It is hard to tell exactly what is working yet I will continue with iodine. I do recommend doing your own research as this seems good for some folks and bad for others. I have read on the Curezone forum this can be applied topically for skin fungus, so I am trying that today and will post updates.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »