Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous

Posted by 5358633304651124082 on Dec 09, 2015

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous. If I take it after a meal it does not produce nausea.

No problems with taste, was`nt that bad really.

Posted by Reviewer2434272 on Apr 29, 2015

I did not have a problem with the taste of this Liquid Zinc, a full 1.0 ml dropper full in water the taste is strong but for me it wasn't that bad, fairly easy to take, I put 1.0 ml in a small amount of clean filtered water and I don`t have a problem drinking it. Zinc is very important for ones health and this product is a good easy way to get it and is very good value for money. Some people commented about the strong bad taste, but don`t let that put you off this product, that is not the case with everyone as with me, but even if that was the case, just have a bit of courage or to put it bluntly, have some guts and just take it and stop complaining,

very satisfied

Posted by 5710737764882365464 on Nov 12, 2013

Packaging is very good i will purchase the remaining trace elements (God willing)

Unbearable, made me nauseous and headaches haven't stopped yet

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Apr 06, 2013

The taste of this really is unbearable. I felt sick to my stomach after taking it, and I've been headachy for days since, and I NEVER get headaches. There is something wrong here. I have taken Concentrace liquid minerals before and have never felt sick or had headaches afterwards. DO NOT BUY!!!

Works well - taste is strong

Posted by 4931920682076429503 on Nov 29, 2012

Very strong mineral taste but other than that it is effective

not good

Posted by Reviewer1709580 on Jan 07, 2012

I have tried this two times mixed with juice. Taste is really bad and so are effects! It gives me horrible nausea and then everything from my stomach comes out. I'm not big fan of vomiting so I won't give it third try.

Tastes awful but works great.

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Sep 26, 2011

Very helpful for increasing stomach acid to improve digestion and depression/low brain function related to zinc deficiency. I put it in a smoothie so I can't taste it--but just in water, it's awful. Great price.

Terrible taste

Posted by Reviewer2234045 on Oct 24, 2010

Not sure if it works but it's diffcult to take because it destroys the taste of anything you add it to.

awfull taste

Posted by Reviewer1057406 on Oct 11, 2010

Thought I could take this one diluted in fruit juice...but too strong a taste & upset my stomach.The Trace Minerals are fine though, will stick to them!