I long awaited for this!

Posted by 5027260742703178695 on Nov 14, 2013

Although I consider my self an aficionado of loose leaf teas, a tea bag of Lady Grey was most satisfying again. Now I finally got my hands on a tin of loose leaf goodness. Lady Grey is an interesting and almost exotic twist to your average Earl Grey that can get boring in a long run (well, it did for me). I could savour it on daily basis and not get tired of it, and I'm under a half tin in ten days or so. The citrus component in this tea slightly overpowers the bergamot oil and sits long and strong on the palate. It's even flexible as it brews with almost even aromatic intense whether you add a little less or a little more leaf, changing its body as you do so.

太LADY的味道

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 28, 2015

可能我喝習慣伯爵茶,覺得仕女伯爵味道太柔和、太女性化,至今無法適應!

My Favorite Tea!!!

Posted by 5065454972322797557 on Nov 29, 2013

aromaticity Refresh myself I enjoy dringking Tea every day

Very tasty and nice tea!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

Very tasty and nice tea! Sweeter taste than Earl Grey. It is a black tea with korochkamiapelsina and lepestochkamivasilka! Council to try, do not be disappointed!

Gorgeous.

Posted by annannaljuba on Aug 16, 2013

I always loved Lady Grey tea, I've been drinking the teabags for years. I have been missing out, this here lose tea is a revelation, so fragrant!

Lady Grey is a favorite

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Nov 30, 2014

If you like Earl Grey, you will like Lady Grey, and Twinings is always exceptional tea. Earl Grey is good with it's lemony bergamot tangy flavor, and Lady Grey is a little less tangy with some lavender added. So good if you like black tea. Great with sugar and milk.

Fine aroma, gentle taste, it's a really a Lady!

Posted by 4931464189614894342 on Apr 29, 2015

So far, it has been one of my favorite flavor teas, almost every early morning I started my everyday life with a cup of this, hearing small birds are singing around, trees and flowers are telling me in sweet fragrant meadows of dawn, yes I would like to express my deep appreciation for those who engaged to produce this wonderful gift, thanx again! --- Terry

twiniing's lady grey loose can tea

Posted by 4662039743471374279 on May 18, 2015

twinining's lady grey and earl grey tea's, always my favorite blend, subtly sweet and oh, lady grey is delightfully beautiful to see! i have never seen lady grey in the loose and just the perfect cup a tea, for a lady.

For aromatic tea lovers

Posted by 5181824050412609885 on Nov 21, 2014

This tea is recommended for those who prefer aromatic tea and want something more than Early Grey. You can really feel citrus in it by smell and taste. It's lighter so it's good for afternoon and evening.

Exquisite

Posted by 4950374657081698636 on Nov 21, 2014

If you do not care so much about Earl Grey (some folks don't) this is the one then. It is delightful - and pretty, too! The cornflower petals in the tealeaves, I wonder what a reader would find in them? I will buy this again!