Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Vitality Works, Oregano Oil, Carvacrol 70, 120 Liquid Veggie Caps

€17.24
€26.95
Savings of: €9.71 (36% Off)

Very Powerful

Posted by Reviewer1674845 on Mar 28, 2007

A relative keeps raving about this product. He says it is a very powerful anti-bacterial with the carvacrol; his family uses it often for sore throats, sinus infections, urinary problems, etc.

eliminates problems

Posted by Reviewer1443531 on Feb 10, 2007

this product has helped me get over allergies.

Sorts out many problems

Posted by Reviewer3323274 on Oct 22, 2006

I agree this is an excellent strength and brand of oil of oregano. It has helped me to overcome bronchitis and digestive problems when antibiotics have not.

Really does work

Posted by Reviewer1656531 on Dec 29, 2009

I ordered some to keep on hand after doing some research. Son in law had an abcessed tooth and sore throat so I gave him some 3/3xday for 2 days then 2/3xday for 5 days. It worked. My dog got an ear infection, so I dropped some oil in his food twice a day for about a week. It worked (and he liked it). Husband and myself started to come down with something a few days ago, so we started taking the OoO and zicam and d3 and back on feet in 1-1/2 days! As a side note, we noticed while taking it that our backs (we both suffer from swiss cheese spines) felt better and I recalled reading about the anti inflammatory properties of OoO and we are amazed at the difference. He told me to order more (that's pretty amazing all by itself). Going to try it now on daily basis for inflammation and see how that goes. Oh... I have to swallow the capsules with a FULL glass of water or I will get heartburn.

An Excellent Natural Antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Dec 28, 2011

Oregano Oil Carvacrol 70 is an excellent natural antibiotic. Have had an infection in my leg for a few months and the combination of Pau D'Arco tablets and Oregano Oil Carvacrol 70 Veggie Caps, 2 each twice a day AM and PM have cleared up much of the the infection. It takes more time than chemical antibiotics, they will dry you out like chemical antibiotics, however they will not get you tired like chemical antibiotics. Highly recommend for small infections, col sores or similar.