Nice flavour!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 08, 2013

Love theese. So tasty as all the CocoRoons flavours! Love the strawberry burst of flavour in theese.

Pretty good

Posted by 5462551653070552876 on Nov 06, 2013

A bit expensive. For the occasional treat.

Golosina pura, una delicia

Posted by DelikatEssences on Oct 25, 2013

Para satisfacer el antojo de dulce, sin gluten sin conservantes. Totalmente végano y raw. Deliciosas si te gusta el sabor a coco.

Not the best coco-roons

Posted by Reviewer1682157 on Sep 18, 2013

I prefer the other flavours over this one. It's okay, but nothing too special to me.

Great Coco-Roons!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 10, 2013

Appreciate that these are dairy free, vegan verified, low glycemic and certified gluten free. I appreciate it when companies make products for people who are on restricted diets. It is great that these are USDA Organic too so you can feel good about feeding them to your family. To top it all off Coco-Roons taste great too!

A litle like the others

Posted by 5656622706436574516 on Sep 03, 2013

This was good, but some of them tastes the same (to me)

Too expensive for what they are

Posted by 5215215449986204927 on Aug 16, 2013

You could literally knock up something like this that tastes way better in 5 minutes. Tastes slightly fermented to me and way too sweet. That said my partner didn't mind them.

A Really Tasty Treat!

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I was looking for a tasty, low-glycemic index snack and tried these. Wow! The taste is wonderfully sweet, without being too sweet. The predominant flavor is coconut, with a hint of strawberry peeking through. A bit expensive, perhaps, but a really nice occasional treat. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Not the best taste

Posted by Shanna on Apr 14, 2013

I was expecting some strawberry goodness from it, but it turns out I was expecting a bit too much. Coconut taste is prevailing and personally I couldn't taste any strawberry there. Plus, it felt like the product gone bad.. You know, this strange taste when you have been keeping nuts for too long. For this price it is totally not worthy of it!

Tasty but not so healthy

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Mar 28, 2013

While these may lack the toxins that most cookies contain, they are definitely lacking some important nutrients. The maple syrup is refined and the almonds are pasteurized. They are very tasty, no doubt, but don't be deceived into thinking these are healthy. They are just not as unhealthy as some other sweet treats. The sugar in them still compromises your immune system just like refined sugars. That being said, I tried several flavors when they were priced for trial. This was one of my favorites.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »