• This product has been discontinued and replaced by WRG-00509.

• Customer Ratings

Tasty Gourmet Brownie Coco-Roons! So GOOD!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Appreciate that these are dairy free, vegan verified, low glycemic and certified gluten free. I appreciate it when companies make products for people who are on restricted diets. It is great that these are USDA Organic too so you can feel good about feeding them to your family. To top it all off Coco-Roons taste great too!

Satisfying and filling

Posted by 5543891212180429444 on Jul 20, 2014

Totally rich and satisfying! Treats chocolate and sweet craving a trick. Enjoyable with a cup of tea.

My favorite!

Posted by Rambutan on Apr 23, 2014

This is one of my favorite raw snacks and I tried almost all of them on iherb!!! They taste wonderful, although a bit dry, and I love the fact that they are low glycemic and organic. I just wish they used better quality ingredients such as extra virgin coconut oil, stevia or raw almonds... but I am afraid that would make them even more expensive, which is a pity for the kitchen lazy as myself because the recipe is really simple to recreate at home.

Delicious!

Posted by 5377944040342054262 on Apr 18, 2014

Absolutely delicious brownies - it is of brownie texture but without the heaviness of from regular brownies, so it is easy to eat half a bag in one go! Though it is delicious - it is still pretty high in saturated fat, so maybe it being a bit pricey will encourage me to consume in moderation!

These are Awesome!!

Posted by 5327975380219526964 on Mar 25, 2014

I first stumbled upon these little treats at TJ Maxx. I went on a search to find more of them and found them online. They are the most moist of all of the raw coconut treats that I have tried and a little less in calories!! One is more than enough to cap off a healthy meal!!

Very delicious, but the price....

Posted by 5751622657813598788 on Feb 17, 2014

These are very delicious! Unfortunately, at the price--nearly $1 per macaroon--I doubt I'll buy them often.

My worst experience on iHerb...

Posted by stinereppe on Jan 13, 2014

I was very eager to try these when they arrived in the mail, and was about to rip open the bag when I noticed something odd. The cookies were COVERED IN MOLD. It was a sickening sight, and after gagging a bit I threw it away in the trash. I will not buy this product again. EVER. I'm not even sure if I want to try the other products from this brand. If it was possible to give zero stars, I would. I have to add that this is the only negative experience I've ever had with iHerb.

Good, nice and delicious.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 08, 2013

Love theese. So tasty as all the CocoRoons flavours!

Love at first taste

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 18, 2013

I adore them. Love coconut and even though i don't like either chocolate or brownie, i absolutely adore this one. One minus - too little for this money. I say it is rather expensive for this amount. No suger. Raw and vegan. It's the best treat i found so far. I definitly want to try other tastes out. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

NICE

Posted by 5070144650957160046 on Oct 29, 2013

Nice coocies, but not the best