World Organic, Liqui-Kelp, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

€ 2.68

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1177983 From Pennsylvania on Jun 23, 2009

I bought this to help boost my thyroid function. Although tests ordered by my doctor did not indicate any problem, a number of factors, plus results from basal temperature measurements, convinced me that I was dealing with hypothyroidism as I pass through menopause. After using this product for about two weeks as directed on the bottle, I have noticed a definite increase in energy and stamina. And it's much less costly than prescriptions, even with health insurance. So far, so good!

Lynette

Posted by Reviewer2432853 From Iowa on Feb 02, 2008

I have noticed that my hair is starting to grow in although I have only been on the product for a couple weeks.

Effective product.

Posted by Reviewer3244249 From California on Feb 17, 2008

Got a friend started taking liquid kelp for her thyroid. Said she was sluggish and tired a lot. Turned out her thyroid must have needed iodine as she said that since she started taking this product she now has a lot more energy. Other similar products I'm sure work well but this one is also a good value. And in this form it seems to get into the body better than kelp powder.

No taste

Posted by Reviewer2834180 From Texas on Jul 20, 2010

There is no taste to this product. Easy to take because I just drop it in water & drank every day. I gave it 5 stars because of this. You have no way of knowing if it is working. I just believe it is.

great way to get more iodine

Posted by Reviewer1499622 From Pennsylvania on Jan 25, 2012

I have an under-active thyroid and my doc recommended kelp (for iodine). If you need more iodine and can't stand the taste of kelp, or if you hate the idea of adding yet another pill to your daily regimen, this stuff is a fabulous way to effortlessly boost your iodine levels. I can detect no taste at all (even in plain water), and neither could my very picky husband when I added some to his water without telling him.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »