10% Off Orders Over $40!

Yerba Prima, Psyllium Whole Husks, Colon Cleanser, 12 oz (340 g)

€6.08
€8.45
Savings of: €2.37 (28% Off)

it worked

Posted by Reviewer1174069 on Feb 10, 2010

well I have tried other cleansers and I have to be on it for a week in order for it to work. With this product on the second day I found myself getting regular and having a large amount extract with every bowl movement. I like it and will continue using it. The taste is blanned and course but it works.

Works fine

Posted by Reviewer2074898 on Mar 01, 2010

Product dissolves quite well but some does tend to float, so you have to keep swishing the glass. It's FAR superior to Metamucil. Has a very mild taste/odor.

Yerba Prima, Psyllium Whole Husks

Posted by Reviewer2472799 on Jan 06, 2010

This is the only product my husband will use.

GOOD CHOICE

Posted by Reviewer2745014 on Jan 27, 2010

I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH THIS PRODUCT.I SAW IT ON DR OZ A COUPLE OF TIMES AND WANTED TO TRY IT. THIS PRODUCT HAS DONE MORE THAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD DO.I AM NOT ONLY REGULAR FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE BUT I HAVE LOST A LITTLE WEIGHT, MY CHOLESTEROL LEVEL HAS GONE DOWN ,AND THIS IS AN ON GOING PROBLEM FOR ME ALSO. AS AN EXTRA BONUS IT TASTES GREAT AND IS EASY TO ADD TO MY DAILY FOODS, AND SMOOTHIES, I WILL KEEP USING YERBA PRIMA, PSYLLIUM FOR A LONG TIME.

Great fiber supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1948752 on Aug 28, 2009

I have started taking more fiber for Diabetes and it seems to help! I take a tablespoon in the morning with a rice protein drink and a tablespoon in the evening before bed. Seems to help with high blood glucose in the morning! Helps to keep you regular, great price!