Yummy Earth, Organic Fruit Snacks, Banana, Cherry, Peach & Strawberry, 5 Packs, 3.5 oz (99 g) Total

Best for your little one’s favorite fruit snack

Posted by Danesa on Sep 20, 2013

My family and I love these fruit snacks! They have distinctive fruit flavors and no chemicals, food dyes or artificial ingredients. The tastes are great! Each flavored gummy is shaped to look like the fruit it represents, adding a touch of fun to an already amazing snack. Will definitely buy again.

Nice candies

Posted by alvinlky on Oct 11, 2013

Nice Candies love it.

Kids love it

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Sep 25, 2013

The kids love it and I will order again. Better product than the ones they sell in the store, which are not natural like these. We need to watch what we feed our kids, they deserve the best!

Natural taste

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on May 15, 2013

I enjoy the taste of fruits of these candies. 5 packs of 10 candies, easy to keep in my bag. Goût agréable de fruits pour ces petits bonbons gomme au naturel. Conditionnement de 5 paquets de 10 bonbons environ, pratique à transporter dans le sac à main pour une pause gourmande et pas trop calorique.

my 2 year old son love it.

Posted by 4981683314142497678 on Dec 01, 2013

I like it because of it is gelatin-free, good test and smell. My 5 year old son didn't like it. But my 2 year old son love it.