10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Zhena's Gypsy Tea, Raspberry Earl Black Tea, 22 Tea Sachets, 1.55 oz (44 g)

€4.70
€5.53
Savings of: €0.83 (15% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Cute tin, ok tea

Posted by Reviewer1968012 on Apr 19, 2011

I prefer loose tea. But I love raspberry tea, so I had to try this. It tastes OK, but it doesn't taste a lot like raspberries, only a hint. The bags are round, like makeup pads - very cool! And the tin is tiny and cute (I'm a bit of a collector), although the label isn't printed onto the metal, it's just a paper label. But it still looks good on my tea shelf :)

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1737003 on Jan 09, 2012

GOOD

Posted by yeeji117 on Apr 05, 2012

Zhena's Gypsy Tea, Raspberry Earl Black Tea, 22 Tea Sachets, 1.55 oz (44 g)(ZHE-10029)Zhena's Gypsy Tea, Raspberry Earl Black Tea, 22 Tea Sachets, 1.55 oz (44 g)(ZHE-10029)

Great Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2316009 on Jun 13, 2012

My morning, wake-up the taste buds, tea.

My new fav tea

Posted by 5275812998942538854 on Sep 13, 2013

I'm a bit of a tea connoisseur & I like my flavours strong & aromatic. Have always loved a quality earl grey & this tea is perfect! Buying two more now...move over Monk Pear...this is my new staple. Can we get it in bigger tins...maybe loose leaf please?

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »