Pukka Herbs, Vanilla Chai, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Sachets, 1.41 oz (40 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Sachets Individually Wrapped for Freshness
- Organic - Soil Association
- USDA Organic
Organic caffeine-free herbal tea lightly sweetened with cinnamon & cardamom
I have created this delicious caffeine-free vanilla chai with sweet, warming herbs for you to enjoy. It contains a mix of six organic and Fairtrade herbs sourced from small, independent farmers around the world. Each is renowned for helping to bring a bit of sweetness into your life:
- Cinnamon and ginger are warming herbs
- Cardamom and fennel are wonderfully aromatic
- Licorice and vanilla are sweet, soothing and delicious
Enjoy it and stay well. —Pukka's ayurvedic practitioner and herbalist
Infuse for at least 5 minutes in freshly boiled water.
Fairtrade cinnamon bark (40%), ginger root, licorice root, cardamom seed (10%), fennel seed, fairtrade vanilla pod (4%).
100% organically grown. Fairtrade ingredients certified to international fairtrade standards, total 44%.
This is a very tasty vanilla chai tea.. and no caffeine!!! I can't tell how many calories are in the tea, but it definitely is sweet and curbs my sweet tooth after my evening meal!!
2 Bags= DELICIOUS CHAI sans tea leaves NOTHING BUT SPICES
Posted by Thegenesissource on Apr 26, 2016
I love it! I was paying almost 2 dollars more for another brand at our local health food store that did package each bag individually :( & still took 2 bags to gain desired taste. I love this brand, that taste is so delicious but you do need two tea bags to taste the ginger and it must be steep for 5+ minutes
Posted by tusechka on Dec 11, 2014
love this tea! very nice and enveloping
Posted by 5745143220844269191 on Nov 04, 2014
Posted by 4745108949256597218 on Jul 23, 2014