Pure Solutions, Menopause Support, Whole-Food Multi Essentials, 180 Tablets (Discontinued Item)1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.06 lbs (0.48 kg)
- Product Code: PSL-00190
- UPC Code: 854900001908
- Package Quantity: 180 Tablets
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 5.9 in, 0.9 lbs (0.41 kg)
- Whole Food Concentrates Providing Complete Daily Vitamin and Herbal Support
- The Sacred Lotus, Purity of Body & Mind
- Dietary Supplement
The daily intake of a premium vitamin, mineral and herbal supplement becomes of great concern as women go through the biochemical changes inherent in menopause. Menopause Solutions' Whole-food Multi Essentials is a food-based multi focused especially on green foods. It also features additional essential nutrients such as probiotics, enzymes and amino acid chelated minerals.
- It contains all the vitamins, minerals, super green foods, fiber, probiotics, enzymes, adaptogens and immune boosters that menopausal women need to regulate their system-ALL IN ONE BOTTLE.
- It contains super green foods which help keep our bodies more alkaline and less acid. Acidity is the breeding ground for cancer cells.
- It contains not only all the vitamins & minerals our body needs, but also immune building herbs, enzymes to help break down food and nutrients so we can utilize them, probiotics to build up our gut immunity, oat fiber and apple pectin to help regulate hormones and absorb toxins from our bowels.
- Diet is a huge aspect in keeping hormones regulated, and this formula fills in the gaps your diet maybe lacking.
As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) tablets in the morning and two (2) tablets in the evening daily, preferably with meals.
May contain one or more of the following: magnesium stearate, cellulose, vegetable stearin, dicalcium phosphate and silica. Contains soy.
Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
|Serving Size: 4 tablets|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin A (beta carotene)||16,000 IU||320|
|Vitamin C (cal. ascorbate)||1333 mg||2223|
|Vitamin D||533 IU||133|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha)||333 IU||1111|
|Vitamin B-1 (thiamine HCl)||33 mg||2223|
|Vitamin B-2 (as riboflavin)||33 mg||1960|
|Niacin (niacin, niacinamide)||33 mg||167|
|Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCl)||33 mg||1667|
|Folic Acid||533 mcg||133|
|Vitamin B-12 (cobalamin)||333 mcg||5556|
|Pantothenic Acid||33 mg||333|
|Iodine (from Kelp)||200 mcg||133|
|Zinc (as methionine)***||13 mg||89|
|Selenium (as methionine)||33 mcg||48|
|Chromium (as nicotinate)**||67 mcg||56|
|Molybdenum (A.A. chelate, aspartate)||67 mcg||89|
|Klamath Lake Algae||133 mg||*|
|Wheat Sprout Concentrate||133 mg||*|
|Wheat Grass Juice||67 mg||*|
|Sprouted Barley Juice||67 mg||*|
|Chlorella (broken cell wall)||67 mg||*|
|Choline Bitartrate||67 mg||*|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||133 mg||*|
|RNA (spirul., chlor.)||28 mg||*|
|DNA (spirul., chlor.)||8 mg||*|
|Chlorophyll (spirul., chlor.)||11 mg||*|
|Carotenoids (spirul., chlor.)||5.3 mg||*|
|L-Glutathione (reduced)||7 mg||*|
|Bee Pollen||133 mg||*|
|Eleutherococcus Root||67 mg||*|
|Bromelain (2400 GDU/g)||27 mg||*|
|Betaine HCL||27 mg||*|
|L. acidophilus||27 mg||*|
|Oat bran||33 mg||*|
|Apple Pectin||33 mg||*|
|Dandelion root||16 mg||*|
|Gentian Root||16 mg||*|
|Ginger root||16 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.
^(citrate, aspartate, glycinate)