Quality of Life Labs, ProbioPure, 125 mg, 30 Veggie Caps
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Digestive Health
- Morinaga BB536 Probiotic
- Promotes Daily Regularity
- Alleviates Occasional Indigestion
- Guaranteed Full Potency for 2 Years
- Dietary Supplement
- This Product is Suitable for Vegetarians
If you're like millions of other Americans, you experience episodic digestion upsets, such as occasional constipation and diarrhea, abdominal discomfort, gas, and bloating. But if you thought you just had to put up with digestive troubles, here's some good news: they are not inevitable! In fact, they are often simply due to a lack of beneficial bacteria (or probiotics).
Morinaga BB536 is a proprietary strain of Bifidobacterium longum developed by Japan's second-largest dairy company. BB536 is one of the world's most researched and effective probiotic strains, and the top-selling probiotic ingredient in Japan.
Numerous published human clinical trials have shown that BB536:
- Provides a natural defense against episodic digestive upsets, including occasional constipation and diarrhea, abdominal discomfort, gas, and bloating.
- Improves the body's ratio of beneficial bacteria.
- Decreases ammonia and putrefactive products in the digestive tract.
1 vegicap daily with a meal.
Tapioca starch, vegetable cellulose, and silica (natural mineral).
Contains traces of milk.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 1 vegicap|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Bifidobacterium longum probiotic
(Morinaga BB536 proprietary strain, 5 billion CFU)
|† Daily Value not established.|