Quinn Popcorn, Microwave Popcorn, Just Sea Salt, 3 Bags, 2.3 oz (66 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Microwave / Stovetop Popcorn Reinvented
- Pure Pop Popcorn Bags
- Non-GMO + Organic
- No Hydrogenated Oil
- No Preservatives
- No Diacetyl
- No PFOAs
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by ICS
Microwave popcorn reinvented
When our son Quinn was born we set out on a mission to clean up our favorite childhood snack. It took years, but the proof that it's possible is in your hands.
—Kristy + Coulter
Meet our ingredients
- Popcorn - organic + non-GMO
- Sea Salt - Atlantic sea salt
Pure Pop Bag
Our bag is made from paper and paper alone. No chemical coatings, no plastic, no scary stuff. It's even compostable.
Ready- Take a deep breath you've got this
Steady- Every microwave is different & popping time can vary 1:30 To 3:00 +listen carefully to find your popping time
Pop- Place bag in microwave instructions facing up start on high for 3:00 minutes
Stay & Listen- Stop when pops slow to 1 or 2 seconds apart
Prepare- Pull opposite corners to open bag
Be gentle our natural paper can tear
Caution- Look out for hot steam
Tear open pouch (1) pour over popcorn shake the bag really shake it!
Tear open pouch (2) pour over popcorn and shake it again!
Nice work dig in!
Stovetop Popping Instructions
1) Tear the popcorn bag open and pour the kernels into a pot. (Use a 6 quart or larger pot, and make sure you have a lid!)
2) Tear the oil pouch open and pour the oil into the pot.
3) Put the lid onto the pot and turn your stovetop burner on full heat.
4) As the kernels and oil heat up shake the pot every 30 seconds to assure equal heating.
5) Pull the pot off of the burner once popping slows considerably.
6) Pour the seasoning packet over the popped popcorn and shake or stir to mix.
7) Dig in!
Organic popcorn kernels, sea salt.
Made in a facility on shared equipment that produces dairy, wheat, soy, and nut products.
Popcorn is not suited for infants and toddlers.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (22 g) unpopped, Makes about 3 cups popped|
|Servings Per Bag: 3|
|Servings Per Box: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
It tastes heavenly! No grease at all! The only downside was that the sea salt didn't stick to the popcorn. My microwave went for 2.5 minutes and some of it got a little burned. A few kernels were left unpopped, and I fixed it by placing the unpopped kernels in a bowl with a plate as a cover. Just 2.5 more minutes and they were all done! Almost like having a second bag! ;-)
Posted by 4983331326108005774 on May 18, 2015
Did not taste any Sea Salt
Posted by Irene-0n-Rollerskates on Nov 11, 2014
This popcorn and my microwave seem to be incompatible. After 5 minutes I had two small handfulls of burned popcorn and a bag full of unpopped kernels. Needless to say, I am disappointed. So to keep from wasting the rest, I decided to open the second packet and pour the popcorn into my air popper; it worked like a charm, but seems like it would be cheaper to just buy organic kernels instead of pre-packaged popcorn.
Posted by 5018827805672961755 on May 20, 2014
I haven't bought microwave popcorn in years because I worried about the chemicals most of the mainstream products include. Quinn popcorn was chemical free, delicious and came in an environmentally friendly bag.
Not much salt
Posted by odereviews on May 12, 2014
These doesn't have much salt. I added some Kalahari desert salt and these were OK. I'd go with other Quinn Popcorn flavors. My favorite is the Parmesan version.