Rishi Tea, Organic Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Hibiscus Rooibos, 2.65 oz (75 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Rishi Tea
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Organic Rooibos
- A Rejuvenating and Tropical Rooibos Blend with Tart Hibiscus and Zesty Lemongrass
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Brews 15 Cups
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Kosher
Rooibos is a shrub grown in South Africa that makes a delicious, naturally sweet caffeine-free herbal tea with an ambrosial, nectar-like flavor.
Origin: Western Cape, South Africa
Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis), meaning "Red Bush" in the Afrikaans language, is indigenous to South Africa's Western Cape where it was originally consumed by the Khoisan nomadic ethnic groups. Today, rooibos is cultivated near the Cederberg Mountain area within the wider Cape Floristic Region, a biodiversity hotspot home to a natural shrubland, or "fynbos," ecosystem.
Hibiscus Rooibos has a robust, fruity infusion with vivid Caribbean flavors complementing the naturally sweet finish of African rooibos.
1 tbsp/8 oz H20 195ºF/91ºC
Infuse 5-7 minutes
Organic and Fair Trade Certified rooibos, organic and Fair Trade Certified hibiscus flowers, organic sarsaparilla root, organic lemongrass, organic rosehips, organic licorice root, natural passion fruit flavor, essential orange oil, organic orange peel, natural pineapple and mango flavors.
iHerb Customer Reviews
rishi tea hibiscus rooibos loose tea
Posted by 5541402565477915987 on Jan 28, 2014
Love... love it exactly what i wanted
Posted by 4762801166678706518 on Jun 17, 2014
vey good tea!
Posted by 5367463679135119079 on Oct 08, 2014
good tea.but its very strong for me