Ryvita, Crispbread, Sunflower Seeds & Oats, 7 oz (200 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Made With 100% Whole Grain Rye
- Low Glycemic Index
- 10 g of Whole Grains Per Serving
- All Natural Crispbread
- Kosher Certified
- Simply Good For You.
What's in the Ryvita name?
"Ry" is short for rye, the main ingredient of our skillfully oven baked, deliciously tasty crispbreads. "Vita" is Italian for life. Ryvita provides 2 g of fiber and gets its distinctive flavor from whole grain rye making a great alternative to wheat crackers.
What is a Low Glycemic index (Gi) Food?
Low Gi foods are digested slowly providing a gradual release of sugar in the blood stream. This sustains energy levels.
Ryvita Sunflower Seeds & Oats topped with whole sunflower seeds and oats to make a mild nutty tasting crispbread.
Top Ryvita with your favorite spread, fresh vegetables or lean meats to make a delicious meal or snack. Ryvita can be eaten in place of bread or crackers at mealtime or anytime.
Whole grain rye flour, sunflower seeds (14%), whole grain oats (11%), salt.
Manufactured in a plant that processes sesame seeds and soy.
|Serving Size: 1 Slice (12 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 17|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|