- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- New Orleans Style
- Just like on Bourbon Street
- USDA Organic
- Simply Healthy Living.
- Simply Great Taste.
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Gluten-Free
Simply Organic wholesome spices & seasonings add pure organic goodness to every dish.
Simply Organic Black Bean Seasoning Mix melds spices — including onion, cumin, garlic and roasted chili powder — to create a taste sensation as enticing as the sounds of New Orleans jazz in the Quarter on a warm summer night..
- In saucepan, combine contents of packet with 2/3 cup water and stir.
- Add two 15 oz cans of black beans, drained. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Add 1/2 pound cooked Andouille sausage, sliced.
For more kick, add a little cayenne pepper or cider vinegar to each bowl.
For thinner sauce, add additional water, as desired.
Serve over cooked rice.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Organic brown rice flour, organic onion, sea salt, organic bell peppers, organic cumin, organic garlic, organic tamari powder (organic soybeans, organic maltodextrin, salt), organic roasted chili powder, organic tapioca starch, organic vinegar powder (organic white distilled vinegar, organic maltodextrin), organic caramel color, silicon dioxide, organic cayenne, organic bay leaf. Contains: Soy
Simply Organic uses ingredients grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or genetically engineered products.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (4.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|