Simply Organic, Jambalaya Seasoning Mix, 12 Packets, 0.74 oz (21 g) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- New Orleans Style
- Let the Good Times Roll
- USDA Organic
- Simply Healthy Living.
- Simply Great Taste.
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Gluten Free
Simply Organic wholesome spices & seasonings add pure organic goodness to every dish.
- Dice and cook 1/2 lb chicken, sausage, seafood and/or vegetables.
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked rice.
- Combine contents of packet with 1/2 cup water and stir.
- Add seasoning mixture to rice, stir to combine. Add meat/vegetables, stir to combine.
When cooked according to package directions, one cup of long grain white rice yields three cups of cooked rice.
Serve with a salad and corn bread.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Organic onion, sea salt, organic paprika, organic tomato powder (organic tomato concentrate, organic guar gum), organic roasted chili powder, organic bell peppers, organic garlic, organic tamari powder (organic soybeans, organic maltodextrin, salt), organic thyme, organic cayenne, silicon dioxide.
Simple Organic uses ingredients grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or genetically engineered products.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is delicious, I have made three packets of it now and each time it is lovely, just make sure you smash up the contents of the spice packet before you put it in the boiling water, this will help get rid of any lumps before you add it to the other ingredients. This is not a bother, as I am glad it does not have anti caking agents, which would keep the spices from becoming a solid lump, but it is better for your body not to have any of those additives. A+++ Will be purchasing again when I run low on my 12 packets. The Gumbo and spicy taco mix from Simply Organic are also very nice.