Source Naturals, AHCC, 2 oz (56 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dietary Supplement
- (Active Hexose Correlated Compound)
- Increases Natural Killer Cell Activity
AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is a proprietary compound produced by cultivation and enzymatic modification of several species of mushroom mycelia, including shiitake, grown in rice bran extract. Considered a superfood supplement in Japan, AHCC has been researched extensively for its immune enhancement properties. According to human and animal research, AHCC may significantly increase Natural Killer (NK) Cell activity. AHCC may also increase macrophage activity, enhance cytokine production, and support the healthy functioning of the liver as well as act as an antioxidant.
1/4 rounded teaspoon in a blended drink three times daily on an empty stomach.
Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no dairy, egg, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1/4 Teaspoon (approx 1 gram)|
|Servings per Container: 56|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|AHCC Proprietary Blend:
Mushroom Mycelia Extract, Candelilla Wax, Cyclodextrin, and Microcrystalline Cellulose.
|†Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews