Sunfood, Nutrient-Rich, Maca Extreme, 8 oz (227 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 100% Organic
- No Preservatives
- No Additives
- No Added Sugars
- Fight Fatigue and Improve Endurance
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- 100% Certified Organic Maca Extreme
- Fiber- Digestive System
- Vitamin E- Circulation System
- Trace Minerals- Maintenance & Repair
Maca is a root vegetable grown in the Peruvian Andes. Sacred to the Incas, it has been used as both food and medicine in South America for centuries. Maca Extreme is a micro-pulverized, high absorbable, 4:1 concentration of the most important elements in maca-a little goes a long way! Maca Extreme contains less starch than standard maca, making it ideal for those with difficulty digesting cruciferous vegetables.
The Sunfood Difference
Traditionally maca powder is made by grinding up sun-dried maca roots. Our Maca Extreme is created using a cold-drying process with fresh maca roots, generating a uniquely powerful concentration not found anywhere else. This product can be used in place of regular maca powder in all recipes.
Add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of Maca Extreme to smoothies, or try in your favorite recipe!
- 1 tbsp Maca Extreme
- 1 1/2 cups tomato juice
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp fennel seed
- 3 tsp Kalahari Desert salt
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1-2 celery stalks
- 1 cup Botija olives
- 1 bell pepper
- parsley for garnish
Certified organic purple maca root
Packaged in a facility that also processes dairy, wheat, soy, peanuts, and tree nuts.
Reseal bag after opening. Store in a cool, dry place.
Contains a moisture absorbing desiccant pack. Do not eat.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (5 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.