- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- 4:1 Concentrated Blend
- Extra Potent Formula
- Vitamin E - Circulatory System
- Iron - Supports Blood Health
- Vitamin C - Immune System
- Trace Minerals - Healthy Cell Structure
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified CCOF - Organic
Certified Organic Maca Extreme
Maca Extreme is a highly absorbable 4:1 concentration of micro-pulverized maca root. Known for its ability to enhance energy, endurance, libido, and hormone balance, this maca is extra potent. From the Peruvian Andes, maca was sacred to the Incas and used as a food and medicine in South America for centuries. In fact, Incan warriors would consume maca before long journeys and battles. Maca Extreme also contains less starch than standard maca, making it ideal for those with difficulty digesting cruciferous vegetables.
The Sunfod Difference
Our raw, organic, non-GMO Maca Extreme is created using a cold-drying process of various colored fresh maca roots. The fresh roots are ground into a very fine powder that creates a uniquely powerful maca product unlike any other. At 4:1 concentration of regular maca powder, a little Maca Extreme goes a long way!
Add 1/2 teaspoon of Maca Extreme to smoothies, or try in your favorite recipe!
Reseal bag after opening.
Certified organic raw maca root
Allergen Statement: Packaged in a gluten-free facility. May contain traces of tree nuts and peanuts.
Store in a cool, dry place.
May contain a desiccant pack. Do not eat.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (5 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.