Sunfood, Superfood Mix, Berry Adventure, 8 oz (227 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Certified Organic
- No Preservatives
- No Additives
- No Added Sugars
- Raw Blend of Goji Berries, Golden Berries, and Cashews
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Iron - Blood
- Magnesium - Heart & Bones
- Vitamin A - Eyes & Skin
- Protein - Muscle Repair & Growth
100% Organic Super Snack Mix
Goji berries are a nutrient-rich fruit containing iron, potassium, & fiber, and also boast protein & B vitamins. With a fruit flavor resembling a combination of cherries and cranberries, goji berries are a delicious fruit you can enjoy in a number of ways. Golden berries are grown high in the Andes by indigenous farmers who have been perfecting the art of growing this fruit for centuries. That are a natural source of vitamin A, iron & magnesium, and have a tangy sweetness that you'll love. Raw cashews supply protein and also contain magnesium, iron, vitamin K, and zinc. Our cashews are hand cracked, leaving the nutrients and enzymes intact, as nature intended.
The Sunfood Difference
Sunfood Berry Adventure raw, organic, non-GMO snack mix is low temperature processed to keep vitamins and minerals intact, just the way nature intended.
Superfood Energy Blast Trail Mix
For a chocolaty twist and an extra boost of antioxidants, try adding SunFood Cacao Nibs to this superfood mix. Delicious!
Organic goji berries, organic golden berries, raw organic cashews
Caution / Allergen Statement: Packaged in a facility that also processes dairy, wheat, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Contains tree nuts
Storage: Reseal bag after opening. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (28 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews