- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Blending Eastern & Western Tradition, Naturally
- USDA Organic
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Certified Organic by QAI, Inc.
To brew a perfect cup of Chai:
Place one tea bag into your favorite cup. Pour boiling water into cup. Steep for four minutes.
Add fresh milk (dairy or non-dairy) for a delicious traditional Chai.
Organic rooibos, organic cinnamon, organic ginger root, organic cardamom, organic chicory, organic cloves, organic black pepper, organic stevia leaves.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (3 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Tasty but lacks strength
Posted by Reviewer1248019 on Mar 14, 2009
Lacks strength and the oomph I enjoy in a good Chai tea
Was this review helpful to you?
3 people found the following review helpful
Posted by vor244 on Feb 07, 2011
Really nice beverige to enjoy in cold wintermonths
Posted by Reviewer2129147 on Aug 02, 2011
It's the real thing and it's organic!
Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Jan 16, 2012
I can't do caffeine and this is an authentic chai spice combination without the black tea. And it's organic to boot.