21st Century, Psyllium Fiber, 160 Capsules
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
Limit Order Quantity
Due to limited vendor inventory related to COVID-19, maximum order quantity per item may be limited based on product. Qty in cart will be auto-updated to reflect COVID-19 item restrictions. This temporary measure ensures that our products can be more equally distributed among our valued customers.
21st Century, Psyllium Fiber, 160 Capsules
- Expiration Date: January 2023
Shipping Weight:0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: CEN-27024
- UPC Code: 740985270240
- Package Quantity: 160 Count
6.4 x 6.4 x 13 cm , 0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- 100% Natural Psyllium Fiber
- Heart & Digestive Health Support
- Compare Vs. Metamucil Psyllium Fiber Supplement
- Dietary Fiber Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality Laboratory Tested
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include seven (7) grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Psyllium Fiber, may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Psyllium Fiber provides (2) grams of soluble fiber.
To increase daily fiber intake, take up to five (5) capsules, (swallowed one (1) at a time, with a full glass of water. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing. May be taken up to three (3) times daily, or as directed by a doctor.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.
Psyllium husk, gelatin, magnesium stearate.
No salt, yeast or preservatives. Gluten Free.
Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure. Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
Precautions and Warnings
- Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus. If you experience chest pain, nausea or vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- Allergy Alert: This product may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to psyllium.
- If you are considering taking this product as part of a cholesterol reducing program, consult with your doctor.
- If you are taking a prescription medicine, consult with your doctor before taking this or any fiber products.
- With increased fiber intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits and minor bloating.
- If you recently experienced a sudden change in bowel habits, abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting consult with your doctor before taking this product.
- If constipation lasts for more than 7 days or rectal bleeding occurs stop taking this product and contact your doctor.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 5 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g||1%†|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||12%†|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g||**|
|†Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
** Daily Value (DV) not established.