Nad's, Facial Wax Strips, 24 Strips
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
Nad's, Facial Wax Strips, 24 Strips
- Expiration Date: August 2021
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NDS-00193
- UPC Code: 638995001933
- Package Quantity: 24 Count
13.2 x 6.6 x 2.8 cm , 0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Touchable Soft, Smooth Skin
- Flexible Strip - Shapes To Your Face
- Just Rub, Peel & Go!
- Easy To Use Wax Strips
- Up To 8 Weeks of Smooth Skin
- From The House of Sue Ismiel & Daughters
- Hair Removal Experts Since 1992
- 24 Strips (12 Double Sided)
- 4 Calming Oil Wipes
Ready when you are; just rub, peel & go!
Nad's Facial Wax Strips use a soft, flexible, hypoallergenic strip that conforms to delicate facial areas to remove even the shortest hair by the root. Quick, simple effective hair removal at home or on the go!
Did you know these handy little strips can also be used to touch-up those annoying stray monobrow hairs!
With Soothing Shea Butter - Great For:
- Upper Lip & Chin
- Fingers & Toes
Important: Read and follow enclosed instructions carefully before using this product.
1. To Start
Ensure skin is clean, dry and free of oils and moisturizers.
2. Apply & Remove
Apply strip with pressure and firmly smooth over 3-4 times in direction of hair growth with the pal, of your hand or your fingers. Holding skin tout, pull strip back quickly and as close and parallel to the skin as possible in the opposite direction of hair growth
3. Clean & Soothe
Soothe the area and remove any excess wax with the Post Wax Calming Oil Wipes provided.
Facial wax strips: Triethylene glycol rosinate, glyceryl rosinate, synthetic beeswax, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter extract, glycine soja (soyabean) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, polyhydroxystearic acid, rosemarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 47000 (yellow 11), ci 61565 (green 6).
Post wax caliming oil wipes: Isopropyl myristate, coco-caprylate/caprate, isohexadecane, tocopheryl acetate, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, calendula officinalis flower oil, bisabolol, parfum (fragrance), phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, bht, farnesol.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Before each use follow the directions to test the wax and oil wipe on a small area of skin you wish to treat. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, proceed with full application.
- May not be suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- Do not use if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if undergoing any of the following dermatological treatments: topical retin a, skin peel, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
- Do not use on sunburnt skin, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin: over warts, pimples, moles, varicose veins or wounds or if you have previously experienced adverse reaction to waxes.
- Allow 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
- If discomfort or a burning sensation is experienced, apply a cold compress to the area. If sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Store at room temperature.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.