New Chapter, Perfect Prenatal Multivitamin, 270 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
New Chapter, Perfect Prenatal Multivitamin, 270 Tablets
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.88 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Product Code: NCR-00318
- UPC Code: 727783003188
- Package Quantity: 270 Tablets
7.6 x 7.6 x 15.7 cm , 0.52 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Made with Organic Vegetables and Herbs
- ICS Certified Organic
- Give a Healthy Gift for Mother and Baby
- Full 90-Day Trimester Size
- Whole-Food Complexed Multivitamin for Healthy Pregnancy & Fetal Development
- Can Be Taken on an Empty Stomach
- A Full Trimester
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by International Certification Services
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Gluten Free
New Chapter Whole-Food Multis: More than Food Supplements, They're Supplemental Food.
- Probiotic - Cultured with beneficial live probiotics
- Non-GMO Project Verified - Made with organic vegetables and herbs
- Whole - Bioavailable, easy to digest food
- Cultured Whole Food - Organic herbs and cultured whole-food complexed vitamins and minerals together promote a healthy pregnancy and baby, not just address nutrient deficiencies.
- For Mom & Baby - Perfect Prenatal is a probiotic whole-food complexed multivitamin formulated specifically to nourish mother and baby, including targeted levels of whole-food complexed folate.
- Prenatal Herbal Blend - Cultured and safe for pregnancy, this herbal blend combines whole foods and Class 1 herbs with live probiotics to support a healthy pregnancy.
- Hormone & Breast Support - A blend of organic broccoli, organic kale, and other organic cruciferous sprouts supports healthy estrogen metabolism and breast health.
- Convenient - Once-per-meal formula is easy to take, easy to digest, and can be taken anytime—even on an empty stomach!
Three tablets daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
Culture media (organic milled soy, organic saccharomyces cerevisiae [active and inactive], organic maltodextrin, organic gum acacia, organic carrot powder, organic alfalfa powder, organic orange peel, lactic acid bacteria [L. acidophilus, B. bifidum, L. rhamnosus], papain [deactivated]), organic gum acacia, silicon dioxide, lac resin, carnauba wax and maltodextrin.
Contains: Fermented soy and fermented wheat (as food source for Saccharomyces cerevisiae).
Gluten free; 100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin A (100% as beta-carotene from culture media)||5000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid from culture media)||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol from culture media)||1000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate from culture media)||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin K (as phylloquinone [K1] from culture media and as menaquinone-7 [K2] from natto)||80 mcg||100%|
|Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride from culture media)||4 mg||267%|
|Riboflavin (from culture media)||5 mg||294%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide from culture media)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride from culture media)||5 mg||250%|
|Folate (as folic acid from culture media)||600 mcg||150%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin from culture media)||30 mcg||500%|
|Biotin (from culture media)||300 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate from culture media)||10 mg||100%|
|Calcium (from algae Lithothamnion [L. calcareum and L. corallioides])||75 mg||7.5%|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate from culture media)||18 mg||100%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide from culture media)||90 mcg||60%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide from culture media and Lithothamnion [L. calcareum and L.corallioides])||15 mg||3%|
|Zinc (as zinc oxide from culture media)||7.5 mg||50%|
|Selenium (as selenium dioxide from culture media)||50 mcg||71%|
|Copper (as copper sulfate anhydrous from culture media)||750 mcg||38%|
|Manganese (as manganese chloride from culture media)||2 mg||100%|
|Chromium (as chromium chloride from culture media)||100 mcg||83%|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate from culture media)||20 mcg||27%|
|Prenatal Herbal Blend (from culture media)
Organic Brown Rice, Organic Oats, Organic Blueberries (fruit), Organic Prunes (fruit), Organic Blackberries (fruit), Organic Flame Raisins (fruit), Organic Raspberries (fruit), Organic Dandelion (leaf), Organic Rose Hips (fruit), Organic Lavender (flower), Organic Lemon Balm (leaf), Organic Peppermint (leaf), Organic Cloves (bud), L. casei, L.plantarum, L. salivarius, L.acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, S. thermophilus, B.bifidum, B. infantis, B. longum and B. breve
|Breast Support Blend (sprouted seeds)
Organic Broccoli, Organic Cauliflower, Organic Kale, Organic Daikon Radish, Organic Cabbage, Organic Mustard
|*Daily Value not established|
Switched to these due to nausea with another brand. Worked well with nausea and didn't upset the stomach. My baby was very healthy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!
Was this review helpful to you?
Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2018 | Verified Purchase
Iam satisfued with this product.
Posted by Sandra-Reviews on March 27 2018 | Verified Purchase
Good Ingredients. I will buy again even thought I am not trying to get pregnant.
Mother to be
Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2018 | Verified Purchase
I think is too big to swallow for me! Otherwise I think it does the job
Not suitable for Coeliacs!
Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase
The gluten free label is misleading- in smaller print you'll find there's fermented wheat in the contents. They claim it fits FDA levels but even so it only took me 2 days on it to get a digestive reaction to the wheat. I'm super strict with avoiding gluten and this now ruined months of careful diet, at a time where I can't afford my vitamin absorption to be compromised. Coeliac pregnant ladies beware, this isn't worth the risk.
The bottle shipped to my homes is broken
Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase
When I receive this product， the bottle is broken, I need to throw it, waste my money