Nootie, Progility, Hip & Joint, For Dogs, 90 Soft Chews
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
- Expiration Date: May 2020
Shipping Weight:0.64 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NOO-02220
- UPC Code: 811048022202
- Package Quantity: 90 Count
9.4 x 14.5 x 9.4 cm , 0.55 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- For All Size Dogs
- Advanced Joint Support with Probiotics
- For Maximum Absorption
- Veterinarian Formulated
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin work together to support cartilage & joint health slowing the deterioration of joint tissue while reducing inflammation due to arthritis and hips dysplasia.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is a natural ingredient shown to help relieve joint pain and inflammation due to arthritis and hip dysplasia.
- Organic Turmeric is a natural and powerful antioxidant. Beneficial anti-inflammatory properties help prevent and relieve joint inflammation and pain.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a natural substance that lubricates and helps cushion joints improving mobility and relieving discomfort due to wear and tear of hips & joints.
- Cold Pressed is a modern process of extracting natural oils with a steel press to retain all the nutritional value otherwise destroyed by older heat-extracting processes.
- Probiotics help support digestive and immune health by aiding the body to properly absorb nutrients and active ingredients.
|Directions For Daily Use: |
|Up to 30 lbs||½ Chew Daily|
|31-60 lbs||1 Chew Daily|
|61-90 lbs||2 Chews Daily|
|91 lbs & over||3 Chews Daily|
|*For the initial first 4-6 weeks, double the daily dosage as per weight guideline above. |
For dogs requiring more than one chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
Ascorbic acid, calcium propionate, cheese powder, glycerin, lecithin, molasses, natural bacon flavor, purified water, rice bran, safflower oil, sorbic acid, tapioca starch, vitamin E.
For animal use only. Do not exceed recommended dose. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place at room temperature.
Cautions: Administer after the animal has eaten. Safe use in pregnant, lactating, or breeding animals has not been evaluated. If lameness worsens or new symptoms appear, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Active Ingredients Per 1 Soft Chew:|
|Glucosamine HCI (shellfish origin)||500 mg|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)||500 mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate||250 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (bovine origin)||100 mg|
|Organic Turmeric||25 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid, EPA (from fish oil)||18 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid, DHA (from fish oil)||12 mg|
|Hyaluronic Acid||5 mg|
|Probiotic Proprietary Blend of Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bacillus Coagulans, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Fermentum, Lactobacillus Plantarum and Lactobacillus Reuteri||223x106 cfu|