California Gold Nutrition, CGN, 8-Dophilus, 60 VCaps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.21 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Product Code: CGN-00666
- UPC Code: 898220006663
- Package Quantity: 60 VCaps
5.6 x 5.6 x 10.2 cm , 0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- 8 Strains & 4 Billion Potency
- Dairy Free, Vegetarian/ Vegan Formula
- With FOS/ Enteric Coated Shelf Stable
- A Dietary Supplement
Disclaimer: Delivered products' labels (formulas and ingredient declarations) may be different than what appears on iHerb.com. However, we do our best to ensure that you receive the most recent product formulation and data provided by the manufacturer.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 Vcap 1 to 3 times daily between meals or on an empty stomach.
Cellulose (capsule), FOS (Fructooligosaccharides), ascorbic acid, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), rice maltodextrin and enteric coating.
Contains trace amounts of soy protein (peptides) and gluten (peptides).
Contains no salt, wheat, milk, egg or shellfish.
Each capsule contains 11 billion live organisms at time of manufacture.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Refrigeration is recommended after opening to provide a potency of 4 billion live organisms through the best by date.
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
|Serving Size: 1 Vcap|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Probiotic Blend of 8 Strains: 4.0 Billion Organisms*|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||1.2 billion||*|
|Lactobacillus casei||600 million||*|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||600 million||*|
|Lactobacillus salivarius||600 million||*|
|Streptococcus thermophilus||400 million||*|
|Lactobacillus bifidum||200 million||*|
|Lactobacillus longum||200 million||*|
|Lactobacillus lactis||200 million||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|