Dandy Blend, Instant Herbal Beverage with Dandelion, Caffeine Free, Organic, 3.53 oz (100 g)
- Expiration Date: April 13 2024
- Date First Available: September 2 2016
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: DAN-15030
- UPC Code: 618825150307
- Package Quantity: 3.53 oz
11.7 x 8.9 x 5.8 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Gluten Free
- Refreshing Cold, Delicious Hot
- 100% Caffeine Free
- No Acidity
- No Bitterness
- 50 Cups
All The Goodness of Dandelion in an Instant!
The Easiest Way to Get Dandelion in Your Diet
- Rich, smooth full-bodied coffee flavor, but no caffeine, acidity or bitterness.
- No additives or preservatives. Nothing artificial
- Made from water-soluble extracts of two roasted roots and two roasted grains. Nothing else.
- Gluten from barley and rye, which in insoluble in water, is eliminated in the water extracting process.
- Sweetness comes from fructose that occurs naturally in roasted dandelion and chicory roots.
- No pesticides, radiations, nor GMO's
- 630 mg dandelion/chicory extract per level tsp. of powder (6 oz. cup)
- Going from coffee to Dandy Blend is easy-there are no withdrawal symptoms.
- May be suitable for women who are pregnant and people with diabetes or celiac. Consult your doctor.
The Many Ways to Enjoy Dandy Blend
Dandy blend is so versatile that, depending on how much powder you use, it can be everything from a pleasant, nutty roasted tea to a rich, strong espresso. It also is the easiest way to get the benefits of dandelion root into your diet. Add one spoonful in a cup of hot or cold liquid, stir, and it is ready to drink. It makes a particularly good iced coffee for use in warm weather.
- 1 level tsp per 8 oz = tea-like beverage
- 1 rounded tsp per 8 oz = rich, full bodied coffee
- 1 heaping tsp to 1 tablespoon for an espresso strength beverage.
- Stir in a bit of cinnamon for added flavor
As Gourmet-Style Coffee Beverages
Dandy Cafe Lattes - Add Dandy Blend to 8 oz of cold or hot milk or milk alternatives of your choice, add flavorings and sweeteners that you like, and YUM! Want it cold? Add ice-cubes.
Dandy Cinnamon Nutmeg Cafe au Lait
- 8 oz cold or hot milk or milk alternative
- 1 rounded tsp. Dandy Blend
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Sweeten to taste
- Stir or blend until smooth, and drink. Make 1 serving
- 8 oz cold or hot milk
- 1 rounded tsp. Dandy Blend
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup or sweetened cocoa Add milk, Dandy Blend and chocolate. Stir or blend.
The version of latte you can make are limited only by your imagination and creativity. On a weight training or weight loss regimen? Add protein powder to your Dandy Blend. It's great!
- 2 scoops vanilla or chocolate ice cream, softened
- 8 oz of cold milk or daily alternative
- 1 rounded teaspoon Dandy Blend powder
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into a tall glass and serve with a straw.
Other Adventures with Dandy Blend
Dandy Blend can be used in any recipe calling for coffee, usually on a one-to-one basis. (The exception is cake frosting, where you use a two-to-one ratio.) Add it to ice cream, yogurt, cookies, even pumpernickel bread and stews.
Extracts of roasted barley*, rye*, chicory root*, dandelion root*.
*Certified organic cultivation.
May provide increased energy - use with discretion before bedtime. Product sold by weight. Settling will occur during shipping.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 level tsp (2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb||1 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|