Doctor's Best, Alpha-Lipoic Acid 300, 300 mg, 180 Veggie Caps
Best By: November 2024
- Date First Available: December 2011
- Product Code: DRB-00277
- UPC Code: 753950002777
- Package Quantity: 180 Count
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 7.9 x 14.2 cm , 0.13 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Dietary Supplement
- Helps Support Glucose Metabolism and Regenerate Antioxidants
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) plays an important role in the metabolism of glucose that produces cellular energy in the body. ALA is naturally occurring and functions as an antioxidant throughout the body that helps regenerate other antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E and glutathione. ALA is a distinct antioxidant that is both hydrophobic and hydrophilic, optimizing support to the body's capability in buffering free radicals for overall well-being.
- Helps support glucose metabolism for cellular energy
- Helps regenerate antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E and glutathione
- Helps support the body to buffer free radicals
Take 1 capsule daily preferably on an empty stomach, as recommended by a nutritionally informed physician.
Hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Store in a cool dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Veggie Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 180|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Alpha-Lipoic acid||300 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|