Earth's Best, Organic Whole Grain Oatmeal Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
- Expiration Date: May 2 2023
- Date First Available: December 28 2010
Shipping Weight:0.32 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: JAS-90017
- UPC Code: 023923900172
- Package Quantity: 8 oz
5.1 x 14 x 18.5 cm , 0.27 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- The Earth's Best Way to Grow
- No GMOs
- Grown Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- Easily Digestible
- Iron Fortified
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Hain Celestial
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
All Babies Begin Life ...Feed Them Accordingly
From the first spoonful on, you can be sure your baby's rapidly developing little body is getting only organic nutrition. We take extra steps with our cereal and all our baby foods to ensure your little one gets only The Best From the Earth™.
- Certified Organic Grown without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- Made with No Genetically Modified Ingredients
- Unsalted & Unsweetened
- Only Whole Grain
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
Organic & Made with No Genetically Modified Ingredients
The long term effects of potential pesticide residues are not fully understood, but we do know that the risks are real, especially for infants and children. That's why Earth's Best Organic® Brand brings you only organic foods grown without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides. Earth's Best Organic® Brand is also never made with genetically engineered ingredients.
- We fortify our cereals with iron because it is so crucial to early development.
- Pediatricians recommend the introduction of iron-rich foods, including fortified cereals, to help maintain adequate iron levels for both breast fed and formula fed infants.
Whole Grain Natural Goodness
Unlike processed grains, whole grains are not stripped of nutrients, giving your baby a gentle, digestible cereal.
*American Academy of Pediatrics: Clinical Report-Diagnosis and Prevention of Iron Deficiency and Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Infants and Young Children (0-3 Years of Age). "Pediatrics 2010:125 (5)
Simply Mix & Serve
- Pour desired amount of cereal in a bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula or water).
- Mix to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any remaining cereal from feeding.
For Baby's First Feeding
Mix 1 tablespoon of dry cereal with 3-4 tablespoons of breast milk or formula. Increase liquid to reach desired consistency. Gradually increase serving amount over next several feedings.
- Heat liquid of choice** on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Pour and mix heated liquid thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
**Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved as it breaks down its composition.
Organic whole grain oat flour, alpha amylase (enzyme), tocopherols (vitamin E), electrolytic iron.
Oats may contain wheat.
Store in a cool dry place.
Use within 30 days of opening.
Package sold by weight not volume. (Contents may settle during shipping.)
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 4 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|Vitamin E||0.8 mg||15%|