Earth's Care, Arthritis Cream with Natural Rice Bran and Almond Oil, 2.4 oz (68 g)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2023
- Date First Available: August 27 2016
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ERC-00371
- UPC Code: 857307003711
- Package Quantity: 2.4 oz
13.2 x 4.8 x 4.8 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Non-Greasy Formula
- High Potency
- Capsaicin 0.1%
- Penetrating Relief for Joint and Muscle Pain
- External Analgesic
- No Animal Testing
- No Parabens
- No Artificial Colors or Fragrances
- No Petrolatum
- No Sodium Hydroxide (Lye)
Uses - Temporarily relieves minor pain of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache
Origins: Capsaicin is derived from hot peppers of the Capsicum genus and was first isolated as an active ingredient in the late 1800's. Used topically, it is a potent natural analgesic with deep penetrating characteristics. Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) has been a valued emollient for centuries and is known for its nourishing and soothing properties. Natural Rice Bran Extract is sourced from the husk and inner germ of rice and contains phytosterols, vitamin E and other anti-oxidants.
Indications: Earth's Care Arthritis Cream, with natural Capsaicin is a powerful treatment for minor aches and pains of the joints and muscles due to arthritis, backaches, strains, sprains and bruises. It works by penetrating deeply and reducing the sensation of pain in the affected area.
This proprietary formula features natural moisturizers like Rice Bran Extract, Almond Oil and Shea Butter and is suitable for everyday use. It is odorless and contains no parabens, phthalates or artificial colors.
Close cap tightly after use.
Adults and children over 18 years:
- Apply to affected area
- Massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 or 4 times daily. Wash hands with soap and cold water after applying
- Children 18 years or younger: ask a doctor
Retain carton for complete Drug Facts.
|Capsaicin 0.1%||Topical analgesic|
|Inactive ingredient Beeswax, butyrosermum parkii (shea) butter, cetearyl glucoside, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, heptyl undecylenate, hydrogenated castor oil, oryza sativa (rice) bran extract, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, purified water, sodium stearoyl glutamate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, stearic acid, xanthan gum|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Read leaflet inside carton before use
- Use only as directed
- Do not bandage tightly or cover treated area
- Do not use with a heating pad or other heat sources
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skin
- A temporary burning sensation may occur upon application but normally disappears within several days
- If a severe burning sensation occurs, stop use immediately and read important information on leaflet inside carton
- Do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight
- Do not apply immediately before or after activities such as bathing, swimming, sunbathing or strenuous exercise
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.