Esfolio, Honey Essence Beauty Mask Sheet, 10 Sheets, 0.85 fl oz (25 ml) Each
- Expiration Date: September 15 2024
- Date First Available: November 9 2021
Shipping Weight:0.4 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: EFL-88332
- UPC Code: 8809386883328
- Package Quantity: 10 Count
16.6 x 12.3 x 4.7 cm , 0.34 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Rayon 100% Cellulose
- Honey Extract 158 ppm
- Pure Skin
Enriched honey extract and various nutritive components deliver abundant moisture and nourishment deep into your skin.
This highly concentrated essence mask sheet is formulated with fresh honey extract which helps to make your skin clean and moist. Also, the vitamin of quince extract and portulaca oleracea extract contained in this essence mask sheet help to increase elasticity of your skin and offer dewiness to your dry skin.
- After cleansing skin waste and dust with esfolio foam cleanser, apply toner onto your face.
- Take out this mask sheet and unfold.
- Firstly, adjust this mask sheet onto your eye, nose, and mouth, fix it.
- Rest for 15-20 minutes and take the mask sheet off. Finally, absorb the remained essence on your face.
* If you want to apply cool, use your refrigerator. In contrast, if you want to apply warmly, use after dipping warm water.
Water, glycerin, alcohol, honey extract (158ppm), portulaca oleracea extract, panax ginseng root extract, chaenomeles sinensis fruit extract, sodium hyaluronate, butylene glycol, peg/ppg-17/6 copolymer, carbomer, xanthan gum, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, disodium edta, propylene glycol, betaine, 1,2-hexanediol, ethylhexylglycerin, triethanolamine, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, fragrance, benzyl alcohol.
- If side effects occur such as a rash, swell, itchiness, or other discomforts while using the product, stop using immediately and consult a dermatologist.
- Do not use the product on open or exposed wounds, scars, eczema, or dermatologists.
- Precautions for storage and handling 1) Keep out the reach of children. 2) Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid using around the eyes.
* You should use after understanding how to use and the cautions
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.