Futurebiotics, ProstAdvance, Natural Prostate Support, 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Frequently purchased together
- Health. Nature. Life.
- Clinically Proven Nutrients for Healthy Prostate Function
- Dietary Supplement
- 30 Days Supply
Prostate Health Action Plan
The prostate is a small, walnut-sized gland in men that surrounds the neck of the bladder and is part of the reproductive system. The prostate releases prostatic fluid that helps to nourish and protect sperm. There are many healthy approaches, including dietary, exercise, and lifestyle choices to supporting healthy prostate function.
- Take Futurebiotics ProstAdvance® and a comprehensive multi-vitamin, and eat a variety of vegetables, fruits, grains, leafy greens and fiber. Foods high in vitamins A, C and E and zinc have been shown to be especially beneficial.
- Tomato-based products and soy beans are healthful additions in helping to maintain a healthy prostate.
- Avoid a diet high in saturated fats.
- Experts agree that 30 minutes of moderate exercise every day can contribute to a healthy prostate.
- Make sure your daily routine includes some strength, balance and flexibility exercises, too.
- Sexual activity helps to ward off inflammation in the prostate.
- Education is very important - create a plan with your health professional to maintain and support healthy prostate function.
Do's and Don'ts
- Drink plenty of clean, pure water to help continually flush the kidneys and bladder.
- Empty your bladder when you initially feel the need.
- Don't sit for prolonged periods of time. Stay active and get up and move around often.
Measure Your Progress
If you're a healthy man over the age of 50, get regular prostate exams and follow the advice of your healthcare professional.
- Traditional blend, including Saw Palmetto, Plant Sterols and Zinc
- Lycopene - Clinically studied to support prostate health
- Natural co-factors including Tomato Fruit
A traditional, all-natural formula combining the benefits of Saw Palmetto berries and clinically studied Lycopene, ProstAdvance® also includes botanical extracts, nutrients and unextracted, whole plant ingredients that work together to support healthy prostate function and protect prostate health.
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) fruit has a long, well-studied history of use in Europe. This small, shrub-like palm tree with red-black berries is indigenous to the South Eastern United States and Caribbean. The oil from Saw Palmetto berries contains a diverse group of naturally occurring, active fatty acids and phytosterols. Research has shown that Saw Palmetto supports healthy prostate function when used regularly.
Lycopene is an all-natural carotene that benefits prostate health and is found in tomatoes and other select red fruits and vegetables. Since Lycopene content is dependent on the tomato species used and increases as the fruit ripens, only select, ripe tomatoes that are specially grown for their naturally high Lycopene content are used. The tomato extract is uniquely processed to support stability and protect the Lycopene from oxidation and light damage.
ProstAdvance® provides a full spectrum of essential prostate support nutrients like Zinc and Selenium, along with unextracted Tomato fruit.
ProstAdvance® is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators™. Clinically-studied Bioperine™ (Piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme® and Lactospore® boosts digestion and absorption.
ProstAdvance® - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors including Tomato fruit.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 3 capsules daily, preferably with meals.
Microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), magnesium stearate, stearic acid, peppermint oil.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children. Protect from light.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 3 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||7.5 mg||68%|
|Selenium (as Selenium SeLECT®† L-Selenomethionine)||70 mcg||127%|
|Copper (as Copper Glycinate Chelate)||2 mg||222%|
|Proprietary Prostate Support Compound:||750 mg||†|
|Saw Palmetto berries||†|
|Nettle root extract (4:1)||†|
|Plant Sterols (95% phytosterols)||†|
|Soy Extract (standardized for 10% isoflavones)||†|
|Green Tea leaf extract (decaffeinated)||†|
|Lycopene (from Tomato fruit)||†|
Bioperine® Black Pepper Extract (Piper nigrum), Ginger root ex-tract (Zingiber officinale), Trikatu (Long Pepper Fruit (Piper longum), Black Pepper Seed (Piper nigrum) & Ginger Root), Digezyme®, (Amylase, Protease, & Lipase), Lactospore® (Bacillus coagulans)
|†Daily Value not established.|