Hyland's, 4 Kids, Cold 'n Cough Nighttime, Ages 2-12, Natural Grape Flavor, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- Date First Available: May 5 2020
Shipping Weight:0.27 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: HYL-33771
- UPC Code: 354973337718
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz
12.7 x 4.6 x 4.6 cm , 0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar items to consider
- Since 1903
- Natural Relief
- Occasional Sleeplessness
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Alcohol Free
- Sugar Free
- Dye Free
Hyland's 4 Kids Cold'n Cough nighttime provides natural relief of common cold symptoms in children including coughing, sneezing, sore throat, runny nose, nasal and chest congestion and occasional sleeplessness.
Our formulas are always:
- Made with natural active ingredients
- Free of artificial colors and flavors
- Free of stimulant side effects
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Nasal or chest congestion
- Sore throat with accompanying occasional sleeplessness.
- Measure only with the dosing cup provided.
- Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- On dosing cup, mL=milliliter, tsp = teaspoon
Children 2 years to under 6 years - 5 ml or 1 tsp at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary
Children 6 years to under 12 years - 10 ml or 2 tsp at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary
Adults and children 12 years and over - 15 ml or 3 tsp at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary
|Allium Cepa 6X HPUS||watery runny nose, cold, hacking cough, painful throat|
|Chamomilla 6X HPUS||sensitive, irritable, fussy, nocturnal occasional sleeplessness|
|Coffea Cruda 6X HPUS||occasional sleeplessness, restlessness|
|Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS||cold, sneezing|
|Hydrastis 6X HPUS||rattling/tickling cough, sinus congestion, dry/raw/sore throat|
|Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS||dry cough, sore throat|
|Phosphorus 12X HPUS||hoarse/dry cough, nasal congestion, chest congestion|
|Pulsatilla 6X HPUS||moist cough, cold, nasal congestion|
|Sulphur 12X HPUS||chest congestion, nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose|
|“HPUS” indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Glycyrrhiza Extract, natural grape flavor, purified water, sodium benzoate.|
Consult a physician if:
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- inflammation, fever or infection develops.
- symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101°F).
- cough tends to recur or is accompanied by a high fever, rash or persistent headache.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed medical professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious.
- Consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use if imprinted tamper-evident bottle cap band is broken or missing.
- The inner packaged bottle is child-resistant.
- In case of emergency, contact a Medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.