Price includes VAT + FREE shipping over 60,00 €
- Date First Available: May 2009
- Product Code: HYL-30751
- UPC Code: 354973307513
- Package Quantity: 118.29 ml
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 4.8 x 4.7 cm , 0.16 kg
- No Alcohol, Sugar, Parabens or Dyes
- Congestion, Runny Nose, Sore Throat, Cough, Post Nasal Drip
- Safe & Gentle
- Natural Active Ingredients
- No Side Effects
A kinder way to care for kids.
Kindness is our north star. Kindness to our bodies, hearts, and minds. That's why all our remedies are made with natural, gentle active ingredients. For all those not-so-feel-good moments, we're here to help.
Pesky cold symptoms can throw kids off their game. Ease their discomfort with this gentle and effective solution, so your kid can get back to the business of being a happy kid.
Uses: Temporarily relieves symptoms of common cold in children, including:
- Runny nose
- Nasal or chest congestion
- Sore throat
- Post nasal drip
- Use as directed.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Shake well before using.
- Measure only with the dosing cup provided.
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- On dosing cup, mL=milliliter
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 ml up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours).
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 ml up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours).
Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 ml up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours).
|Allium Cepa 6X HPUS||watery/runny nose, cold, hacking cough, painful throat|
|Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS||cold, sneezing|
|Hydrastis 6X HPUS||rattling/tickling cough, sinus congestion, dry/raw/sore throat|
|Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS||dry cough, sore throat|
|Phosphorus 12X HPUS||hoarse/dry cough, nasal congestion, chest congestion|
|Pulsatilla 6X HPUS||moist cough, cold, post nasal drip|
|Sulphur 12X HPUS||chest congestion, nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose|
|"HPUS" is the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, glycerine, glycyrrhiza extract, purified water, sodium benzoate.|
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- Inflammation, fever or infection is present or develops.
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.