Icy Hot, Medicated Patch, Extra Strength, 5 Patches
- Expiration Date: March 1 2024
- Date First Available: October 18 2021
Shipping Weight:0.15 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ICY-00841
- UPC Code: 041167008416
- Package Quantity: 5 Count
15.5 x 10.7 x 4.4 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Menthol 5%
- Targeted No Mess Relief
- Stops Pain at the Source
- Lasts Up To 8 Hours
- Comfortable Fabric Stays in Place
- Arm, Neck & Leg and Small Areas
- Pain Relieving Ointment on a Breathable Adhesive Pad
Contains 5 Patches in 1 Resealable Pouch: 3-1/8" x 4-5/8" (8 cm x 12 cm) each
Uses: Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- Simple backache
- Muscle strains
For easy removal of embossed backing: Pop | Peel | Apply
Adults and children over 12 years:
- Remove backing from patch by firming grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middle
- Carefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area
- Once exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully remove remaining backing to completely apply patch to affected area
- Wear one Icy Hot patch for up to 8 hours
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 times daily
Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
|Menthol 5%||Topical analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aluminum hydroxide, cellulose gum, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, methyl acrylate/2-ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer, nonoxynol-30, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, sodium polyacrylate, sorbitan sesquioleate, starch/acrylic acid graft copolymer sodium salt, talc, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, water.|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton.
- Rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
- Do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- Do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- You experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep carton as it contains important information for usage of the product.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.