Laura Mercier, Secret Camouflage Brush, 1 Brush
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: January 2021
Shipping Weight:0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: URA-16088
- UPC Code: 736150160881
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
17.8 x 2.8 x 1.8 cm , 0.01 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Size: 6.8"
Perfectly shaped for precise application in the tiniest areas, including shadows, corners of eyes, tiny scars or blemishes. The flatter, wider surface at the base of the brush is ideal for larger areas like ruddy cheeks, patches of broken capillaries, sun spots or any areas of discoloration.
- Crème will naturally adhere to synthetic fibers.
- For best results using any type of pressed powder, press bristles into powder to pick-up the powder.
- Next, press brush onto back of hand to work the powder into the brush.
- This will ensure powder is loaded into bristles and minimize fallout.
- Gently tap brush once on back of hand to shake off any excess product.
- Tap and press loaded bristle all over area first.
- After product has been placed, then blend.
- Hold brush at the center of handle or closer to the ferrule. Pinch brush handle between thumb and middle finger.
- For added control, also use pointer finger with a light touch on handle, this will act more as a “guide” during application.
- It should feel like you’re balancing the brush.
- Hold brush with a loose grip, close to the end of handle and lightly pinch between thumb, pointer and middle finger.
- This will provide the most “painterly” result.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.