Price includes VAT + FREE shipping over 60,00 €
NOW Foods, Organic Quinoa, Whole Grain, 16 oz (454 g)
- Proud to be Family Owned Since 1968
- Excellent Substitute for Rice
- Complete Protein & Good Source of Fiber
- Organic Ancient Grain
- Gluten-Free Goodness
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Eat What You Love. Love What You Eat
- Real Ingredients. Real Food
- Certified Organic by QAI
NOW Real Food® Organic Quinoa is a complete protein source that makes a great substitute for rice, and is often used in soups, stews, and casseroles. It has a mild, delicate flavor that's slightly nutty, making it a popular addition to many vegetarian recipes. Sprinkle on your favorite salad for an extra burst of flavor and nutrition!
Cook before consuming.
**Note for 1 cup of quinoa you will need 2 cups of water or stock. Add chopped vegetables and herbs at the end of preparation.
- Rinse quinoa in a fine mesh strainer until water runs clear.
- Transfer rinsed quinoa with water or stock into a stockpot.
- Bring to boil, cover, and reduce heat for 15 minutes or until the water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork, stir in herbs and vegetables, serve and enjoy!
Organic whole grain quinoa.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (45 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 10|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||14%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vit. D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|