Olbas Therapeutic, Pastilles Herbal Cough Drops, Maximum Strength, 27 Drops
- Expiration Date: November 1 2023
- Date First Available: July 4 2007
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: OLB-50610
- UPC Code: 715486506105
- Package Quantity: 27 Count
2.5 x 5.6 x 9.4 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Couth Suppressant
- Soothes Sore Throats
- Powerful Vapors
- Power To Breathe®
Provides instant, cool, soothing relief for sore throats and fight coughs. Powerful, soothing vapors quickly cool your nasal passages. An effective formula made from soothing herbs and chlorophyll. Also helps fresh your breath!
Suitable for use by those on gluten free diets as well as vegetarians.
Uses: Temporarily relieves:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- Occasional minor irritation, sore mouth, and sore throat.
- Adults and children 3 years and over: Dissolve drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor.
|Active Ingredient (in each drop):||Purposes|
|Menthol 10 mg||Antitussive (cough suppressant), oral anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Chlorophyll, clove oil, eucalyptus oil, glucose, juniper berry oil, modified starch, sucrose, wintergreen oil.|
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.Do not use if sealed inner pouch is cut or torn.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.