Optimel, Manuka+ Forte Eye Gel, 0.35 oz (10 g)
- Date First Available: August 30 2021
Shipping Weight:0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: OTL-00042
- UPC Code: 9343345000429
- Package Quantity: 0.35 oz
9.7 x 3.6 x 3 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Glycerin 0.2%
- Sterile R
- For Symptoms of Dry Eye
- Eye discomfort
- Eye lid irritation
Optimel® Manuka + Forte Eye Gel also contains a proprietary pharmaceutical grade Leptospermum spp. honey (980 mg/g) as an excipient. For use as an adjunct therapy in addition to good eyelid hygiene.
- For the temporary relief of irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- Wash hands.
- Remove cap, do not allow nozzle to touch any surface.
- Instill 1 drop to the inner corner of the affected eye or dispense onto tip of cotton bud and gently apply along lower lid margin in the evening and morning or as directed.
|Inactive ingredients: Honey (leptospermum spp.), gum arabic, water.|
For external use only.
Do not use
- If hypersensitive to bee products or food gums.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- If box seal is broken or packaging is damaged.
Serious conditions should be managed under the supervision of a doctor.
When using this product
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Do not overtighten cap.
- Remove contact lenses before using.
- Wait at least 10 minutes before contact lens insertion.
- Initial stinging and redness on drop application is to be expected.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You experience eye pain or changes in vision.
- Continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- You have any reaction other than transient stinging and redness.
Keep out of reach if children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Single patient use only.
Discard 2 months after opening.
Store below 25°C (77°F).
Tube is oversized to allow contents to expand during sterilization.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.