Price includes VAT + FREE shipping over 60,00 €
Ricola, Honey Herb, 24 Drops
- Date First Available: January 2008
- Product Code: RIC-30001
- UPC Code: 036602300019
- Package Quantity: 24 Count
- Dimensions: 15.2 x 12.2 x 1.5 cm , 0.09 kg
- Made With Fair Trade Honey
- Cough Suppressant
- Throat Drops
- Naturally Soothing Relief that Lasts
- From Switzerland
Naturally Effective Relief
For over 80 years, Ricola has been making naturally effective products using the highest quality Swiss herbs for soothing relief of coughs and sore throats.
Ricola combines sweet natural honey with our proprietary blend of 10 Swiss herbs to delicately flavor our uniquely tasty and effective Honey-Herb® Cough Drops.
Uses: Temporarily relieves:
- Cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- Occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Adults and children 6 years and older: Dissolve 3 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Do not bite or chew. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
|Active Ingredients (in each drop)||Purposes|
|Menthol, 2.0 mg||Cough Suppressant, Oral anesthetic|
Color (caramel), extract of a Ricola herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), honey, natural flavors, starch syrup, sugar.
Sore throat warnings:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
Protect from heat and moisture.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.