Similasan, Allergy Eye Relief, Sterile Eye Drops, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)
- Date First Available: July 31 2007
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SIM-30024
- UPC Code: 094841300245
- Package Quantity: 0.33 fl oz
10.9 x 4.1 x 3.3 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Formulated with Natural Active Ingredients
- No Harsh Vasoconstrictors
- Original Swiss Formula
- Feel Good About Feeling Better
Similasan works differently than most medicated drops. Formulated with natural active ingredients and trusted for over 35 years in the cold, dry, and pollen heavy climate of Switzerland, it gently stimulates your body's natural ability to temporarily relieve symptoms.
Use as often as needed
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor eye allergy symptoms such as:
- Excessive watering
- Redness of eyes and lids
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- Twist cap off bottle
- Don't squeeze plastic tip to release 2 - 3 drops into eye
- Apply as needed
- Replace cap after use
|Apis mellifica 6X||burning, itching, stinging|
|Euphrasia officinalis (eyebright) 6X||redness, swelling, watering|
|Sabadilla 6X||watering, redness of lids|
|Active Ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles. |
Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffer, purified water, silver sulphate (as preservative), sodium nitrate
- For external use only
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
- Replace cap tightly after every use
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface
- To avoid contamination, use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- You experience eye pain or changes in vision
For your protection do not use of tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.