Think, Think, Everyday Face, SPF 30+, Naturally Tinted, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- Expiration Date: August 1 2024
- Date First Available: February 23 2017
Shipping Weight:0.1 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: THI-00420
- UPC Code: 859871004200
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz
12.7 x 5.1 x 3.8 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Mineral Based Formula
- Broad-Spectrum UVA + UVB
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Safer Products for Healthier Lifestyles
- The Standard for Safe Sunscreen
- Reef Friendly - Biodegradable
- No Animal Testing
- Moisturizing Formula
- For Every Day Use
- Face + Body
Created to address the growing need for sun care solutions without the harmful chemicals found in a majority of formulations on the market. EveryDay Face is enriched with Vitamin C & E and includes a small amount of tint to reduce any whitening effect from minerals. The formula dries quickly and provides an excellent base layer before makeup application.
No PABA, parabens, phthalates, oxybenzone, avobenzone, dioxane, gluten, dairy or animal products. Does not contain any known reef harmful chemicals.
1st sunscreen line to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements and "1" rated in EWG Skin Deep since 2010.
Studies show everyday use of sunscreen reduces skin aging by 24%.
Uses: Helps prevent sunburns.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every two hours
Sun Protection Measures: Regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Zinc Oxide 20% (non-nano)||Sunscreen (2 fl oz )|
Purified water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, cetyl dimethicone, hexyl laurate, glycerin, hydrogenated methyl abietate (pine wood resin), iron oxide, magnesium sulfate, caprylhydroxamic acid, glyceryl caprylate, sorbitan sesquioleate, ribes rubrum (currant) fruit, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tocopherol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, hyaluronic acid (plant based), citrus paradisi (grapefruit)
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.