Furous Sulphate destroys vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took this three times a day for two weeks without any stomach discomfort and no constipation. However, after doing some research, I found that furrous sulphate, an inorganic iron, destroys vitamin E. So I have switched to furrous fumarate, an organic iron, which, reportedly, does not destroy vitamin E. I presently take Twinlabs Iron Caps, with furrous fumarate. Also no discomfort in taking it. If someone insists on taking furrous sulphate, he/she should take vitamin E separately from the iron by at least eight hours.

good for those who are lethargic

Posted by dingdongtwid on October 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

husband uses this. he said after few days, he doesn't feel as lethargic as before.

Number One among all

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am vegan and have very low iron levels; this product is great because its easily absorbed into your system, my energy level has increased; i've tried other iron pills and this one is the best by far!

It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had RLS (restless leg syndrome) for over 40 years. Adding iron to my diet in the form of these tablets has reduced the symptoms significantly. This was recommended by my doctor and several web sites reporting on research on the malady. Great product, delivered in record time and even at a very sensible price.

Cheap and effective

Posted by anhnguyen on December 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

My iron level was low as I do not eat meat. After taking this, iron level is now ok.

Iron, man!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product for the price. And a good amount of iron, too. No digestion problems.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take it a few days a week and my dizziness (due to lack of iron) is gone. super! :)

Great price & no side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this to treat my iron deficiency anemia. I have not experienced an upset stomach, constipation, or diarrhea.

Joy N Skip

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent value. I am required to take three a day with or after meals.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

I feel that my stomach both gets a little bit upset of this but still works better and I feels better. Good Price!