Furous Sulphate destroys vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took this three times a day for two weeks without any stomach discomfort and no constipation. However, after doing some research, I found that furrous sulphate, an inorganic iron, destroys vitamin E. So I have switched to furrous fumarate, an organic iron, which, reportedly, does not destroy vitamin E. I presently take Twinlabs Iron Caps, with furrous fumarate. Also no discomfort in taking it. If someone insists on taking furrous sulphate, he/she should take vitamin E separately from the iron by at least eight hours.

good for those who are lethargic

Posted by dingdongtwid on Oct 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

husband uses this. he said after few days, he doesn't feel as lethargic as before.

Number One among all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am vegan and have very low iron levels; this product is great because its easily absorbed into your system, my energy level has increased; i've tried other iron pills and this one is the best by far!

It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had RLS (restless leg syndrome) for over 40 years. Adding iron to my diet in the form of these tablets has reduced the symptoms significantly. This was recommended by my doctor and several web sites reporting on research on the malady. Great product, delivered in record time and even at a very sensible price.

Cheap and effective

Posted by anhnguyen on Dec 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My iron level was low as I do not eat meat. After taking this, iron level is now ok.

Iron, man!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product for the price. And a good amount of iron, too. No digestion problems.

gooood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take it a few days a week and my dizziness (due to lack of iron) is gone. super! :)

Great price & no side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this to treat my iron deficiency anemia. I have not experienced an upset stomach, constipation, or diarrhea.

Joy N Skip

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent value. I am required to take three a day with or after meals.

helps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I feel that my stomach both gets a little bit upset of this but still works better and I feels better. Good Price!