Page 1 - Reviews - 21st Century, Saw Palmetto, 450 mg, 200 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Delivery to Indonesia just took less than 2 weeks from the day I ordered. My 8th times buying from iherb. Love the quality of their product range, fast delivery & safe packaging. As for this Saw Palmetto, I read a lot of positive reviews so I bought for my husband who always takes saw palmetto in liquid form for so many years. So far he likes it. It really makes him fitter, helps his hair growth and feel better for urination. If you find my review is helpful, kindly vote up. Thank you very much.

77df860f-50bd-4187-873d-34a9824da696
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I am female and purchased this as a DHT blocker for the purpose of hair growth. I’ve tried all the hair growth supplements and vitamins so after some research saw that SP helps with hair growth in the way of blocking DHT that can cause hair loss. I’ve only just started taking this so I’ll be back in a month or two to review results. I purchased this For the high mg to price ratio. I love iherb and the variety and value and quality it offers.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

This is DHT blocker. Having some issues with my hair line. Every DHT blocker uses this as its main ingredient. I use it with other herbs that are blockers as well; Pygeum Bark Extract and Stinging Nettle Root. I also drink a lot of green tea now. Also, helpful. If you are trying to do the same thing as me take a heavy dose of biotin everyday!!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

It has only mildly reduced the desire to urinate. But the relaxing affect on the prostate has given back to me the after urination sense of satisfaction and the feeling of completeness that comes with an empty bladder. I do not seem to have any retention and the PPP (pre-pee pain) has completely gone.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

This is for the guys - I have tried a lot of brands over the years. They did help but when my usual brand wasn't available, I tried this. I am so glad I did. It reduced frequency and urgency of bathroom trips and greatly increased comfort. Slept through the night a couple of times within the first couple of weeks of switching to it. Lest you think it was a fluke, I switched back to what the doctor thought was the "best" brand before going out of town and regret the move. I was searching for a bathroom every hour or so. Almost ruined my trip. Back home and threw them out, started taking these again and feeling much better. See if it works for you!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This is my first purchase of Slow Release Iron . Hope it works good for me ! Will probably give my feedback once i consume all this 1 bottle. 😊

509c2894-5a76-48b5-82c9-41876b2dbc01
Posted on May 11, 2022

Great products of palmetto, i love the size. Shipment and packaging was good. Hope i will see the benefit soon. Good for men and the prostate, also the hair. Taste was good. Quality wals wonderful. Natural ingredient. I took it once a day. Love it. I will buy more in the future.l

b7ed6c3e-e196-44de-b633-960ebdfbd121
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

helps with my hair loss immensely. it's not a men's only product, benefits women too. the quality is pretty decent and it's definitely a good value for the size and amount. no taste.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I can say unequivocally that after several weeks of using this , it started to work and has totally helped me from getting up multiple times at night and I can sit through work meetings.