Tastes Great BUT.......Beware!

Posted by driggs46 on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recently ordered this for the first time, along with some Go Raw cookies, they came together in the same order. I thought it would be good to try a little on the plain Go Raw cookies; to take them to the next level. However, I became violently ill a few hours later. I thought it was the Go Raw cookies, and I set them aside. About a week later I put the Cacao Bliss on a toasted engish muffin and AGAIN became violently ill. I let iHerb know about the problem, they want me to send it back for a refund. But the amount it would cost in postage, not to mention the hassle, isn't really worth it to me. I think I've had enough trouble with this product at this point. As I'm not sure that Artisana will do anything about this problem, I thought I should leave my experience here so others know that it is possible to become VERY ill after eating this.

Nice for dips BUT way too expensive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

There are outlets in SG that sell this at only $7.99!!!

Really didn't like the taste :'(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was really excited about receiving this product after reading how may people loved the taste. I by all means am not a fussy eater and I really did not like the taste of this product. Tried it once and will never try it again unfortunately :(

Didnt like this much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It was too dry and tasted like coconut oil with cacao powder to me. If you like the taste, this can easily be made at home with some coconut oil and cacao powder.

Not was I was hoping for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was not at all what I was hoping for. Ill keep looking...

No Way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I do not like the taste

bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

didnt like it at all..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Trèèèès amer

we had a severe belly pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

we had a severe belly pain due to the product - we recevied it not suitable for eating !